SUBSCRIBE for videos every Tuesday!
I hear from you guys that you’re always looking for new ways to get your kids to eat their fruit—especially in school lunch! Well here are my top five ideas that work like a charm.
Watch for specifics and click the notes/annotations in the video to hop over to any recipe you’re interested in. You’ll also find links to relevant videos below to make it easy.
As healthy eating should be! 🙂
5. DIY Sun Butter: https://youtu.be/LY1-OgZjXmY?list=PLj…
4. Fruit with Citrus Sugar: https://youtu.be/Z58T1CUBSak?list=PLj…
3. Fruit Salsa: https://youtu.be/JQNmRu-xOUU?list=PLj…
2. Peanut Butter Dip recipe: https://youtu.be/eQQAfMYDCIc?list=PLj…
1. Fruit Sushi: https://youtu.be/TnenHHG1A8I?list=PLj…
Like this video? Give it a thumbs up and post a comment below: How do you like to pack fruit for school lunch?
And, of course, thanks for watching One Hungry Mama!
OHM on Facebook:
OHM on Instagram:
OHM on Pinterest:
OHM on Twitter: